Why GGBet Has the Best Tennis Betting Markets!
At GGBet, you can bet on daily world-class tennis matches. We have markets for every ATP and the WTA tournament and you can bet live on every game at the French Open, US Open, Wimbledon, and the Australian Open.
At GGBet we strive to offer the best tennis betting experience possible. That is why we offer year-round exciting bonuses and promotions and provide all tennis bettors with an epic welcome bonus. We also provide superior odds to boost your winnings and offer stats, and breaking tennis news now so you can stay up to date and find your edge! If you are serious about tennis betting online, sign up at GGBet in less than 5 minutes, claim your welcome bonus and start betting on hundreds of weekly tennis matches from around the world!
Facts About Tennis?
Did you know that tennis was invented by French monks back in the 12th century? These monks played a game similar to tennis but instead of racquets used their palms! Racquets were introduced in the 16th century and the game became extremely popular among the royalty in France and England. King Henry VIII was a big fan and many castles throughout England and France had their own tennis courts.
Nowadays tennis is played around the world and there are over 90 million tennis players. Tennis has now well and truly moved away from castles and is now played on a number of different surfaces including grass, clay, and hard synthetic courts. The sport is truly global and is very popular in the US, France, Spain, Russia, Australia, UK and is growing in popularity in Asia.
The rules of the sport are simple: you need to hit the ball over the net and ensure the ball lands inside the court’s line. You win a point if your opponent fails to hit the ball back over the net or if they hit the ball out. Tennis is contested over games and sets. You need to win 6 games to win a set and to win 2 or 3 sets to win a match depending if it is a 3-set or 5-set match.
What Tennis Bet Types Are Available at GGBet?
At GGBet you can take advantage of over 20 different tennis bet types and live bet on all ATP and WTA tour events. Here are some of the most popular tennis bets you can make right now:
- Moneyline - Predict which tennis player is going to win. For example, bet on Djokovic to beat Tsitsipas.
- Total Sets - Bet on the number of sets that will be played in a match.
- First Set Winner - Bet on your favorite tennis player winning the first set.
- Tennis Accumulators - Make multiple tennis bets and combine them into one betting slip and enjoy massive potential winnings from a small stake.
The action never stops at GGBet. You bet on all aspects of a match while enjoying epic tennis betting odds!
Need Help Making Your First Tennis Bet at GGBet? Here Are Some Tips!
GGBet has simplified tennis betting online! To make your first tennis bet in under 5 minutes follow these steps:
- Sign up to GGBet
- Deposit instantly
- Select Tennis
- Pick a Tennis game
- Choose a bet type
- Enter your bet amount and hit confirm!
Tennis betting is all about predicting the outcome of a match or a particular statistic. To improve your shot at winning big you need to watch previous tennis matches and identify which players are in form, their strengths and weaknesses, and their strategy. You then need to analyze match statistics such as head-to-head record, win-loss record at particular tournaments, first serve percentage, and the number of aces. By doing some extra research you will more effectively predict the outcome of tennis matches.
What Are the Best Tennis Tournaments To Bet On?
At GGBet you can bet live on every single game from the Majors as well from WTA and ATP events. Here are the most popular tennis tournaments to bet on:
- US Open - The US Open is one of the 4 most prestigious tennis tournaments on the planet. It takes place every year in New York and features a prize pool of $60 million. The tournament is played on a hard court.
- Wimbledon - Wimbledon is the most famous tennis tournament in the world. It is played on traditional grass and the first event was held back in 1877.
- French Open - The French Open is held every year in Paris and is played on orange clay which makes the ball skid and bounce at strange angles. The tournament has a great atmosphere and is typically dominated by French and Spanish players.
- Australian Open - The Australian Open is held every year in Melbourne and features an epic $76.5 million prize pool. The tournament is played on a hard court.
Are you looking for the best ATP tennis betting odds? Do you want to bet live on every single game from Wimbledon? Then sign up to GGBet, claim your welcome bonus, and start tennis betting now!