GGBet MMA Betting - Incredible Odds, Massive Bonuses & So Many Fights!
Did you know MMA is one of the fastest-growing sports on the planet? Just 20 years barely anyone had heard of the sport but thanks to the work of the UFC the sport is now global. MMA is famous for its intense high paced action and stunning knockouts. Live betting on MMA fights is a truly adrenaline-fuelled experience.
GGBet has the best MMA betting odds and the most extensive markets. You can enjoy over 10 different bet types and bet on every single fight from the UFC and Bellator. Create your account in under 5 minutes and place your first bet right now!
What Is MMA?
MMA is an acronym that stands for mixed martial arts. It was first invented in the 1990s and is a blend of multiple different combat sports including boxing, kickboxing, wrestling, and Brazilian jiu-jitsu. The original inventors of the sport wanted to see what martial art was most effective so invited masters from different martial arts to compete in a tournament. Fighters quickly realized that wrestling and BJJ were the most effective martial arts but then athletes adapted and started practicing everything. Nowadays all MMA athletes are masters in striking and grappling.
The sport is similar to boxing in that fighters compete over rounds and each round is scored by judges. The judges score fights based on strikes, control, and submission attempts. An MMA fight can end via a knockout, submission, disqualification, doctor's stoppage, or via judges’ decision.
The two biggest MMA promotions are Bellator and the UFC. The UFC is considered the number 1 MMA organization on the planet and they host over 40 events every year. This means at GGBet you can bet on amazing fights virtually every week of the year!
What Are the Most Popular MMA Bet Types at GGBet?
GGBet gives you the most options when it comes to MMA betting! We offer more than 10 different bet types for UFC and Bellator fights. Here are some of the best MMA bets you can make right now:
- Moneyline – Guess which athlete is going to win a MMA fight. For example, bet on Israel Adesanya to win his next fight.
- Method of Victory – With this exciting bet type you need to predict how the fight is going to finish. You can bet on a knockout, judges’ decision, or submission. For example, you can bet on Charles Oliveira scoring a lightning-quick submission.
- Correct Round – With this bet type you need to guess which round the fight is going to end in. For example, bet on Francis Ngannou scoring a vicious first-round knockout.
- Over/Under Rounds – GGBet sets the line for how long the fight will last and you to need to guess whether the fight will last longer or shorter than the line. For example, if the line is set at 2.5 rounds and you take the under, and the fight only lasts 2 rounds, you win!
GGBet gives you the flexibility to bet on all aspects of an MMA fight which ensures you implement your exact betting strategy. GGBet also offers incredible MMA betting lines so you have the best chance of winning big!
How to Make Your First MMA Bet at GGBet?
Do you want to get started online MMA betting in under 5 minutes? Then create your GGBet account, claim your epic bonus and place your first bet now. You don’t need any special MMA knowledge, everyone can make bets at GGBet. Simply follow these steps:
- Sign up to GGBet - Share your name, date of birth, email, and mobile number
- Deposit instantly via credit and debit card, e-wallets, or bank transfer
- Select MMA
- Pick an MMA fight - You can bet on every single UFC fight including undercard matches
- Choose a bet type - There are over 10 different bet types to choose from including money line and over/under rounds
- Enter your bet amount and hit confirm!
To start picking winners you need to study previous MMA fights. When watching, note the different fighters’ strengths and weaknesses and their strategies. You also need to pour over fight stats such as the average number of strikes received and landed and their takedown defense percentage. Once you understand which fighters have a successful strategy, are skilled, and are in great condition you can place money on them to win!
What Are the Best MMA Fights To Bet On?
You can’t go wrong betting on any fight that is promoted by the UFC and Bellator. These are two incredible MMA organizations based in the US that host events around the world. The UFC is the number 1 promotion and has the biggest roster of fighters. Some of the most exciting UFC fighters are Petr Yan, Islam Makhachev, Francis Ngannou, and Israel Adesanya. The UFC hosts events nearly every week. Don’t forget to sign in to your GGBet account regularly so you stay up to date with the latest MMA events.
MMA is one of the most exciting sports on the planet and MMA betting takes your viewing experience to another level while giving you the chance to win cash! To make your first MMA bet today sign up to GGBet, claim your welcome bonus, and choose any fight from our epic betting markets!