Betting On Halo At GGBet - All You Need to Know
Halo is a legendary first-person shooter developed by Bungie Studios and released in 2001. Even though Halo is one of the earliest esport games, the game still boasts outstanding prize pools - for example, the Halo World Championship 2022 offered a whopping $1,000,000! Halo also uses state-of-the-art graphics and a large selection of weapons and vehicles.
In this game, players control a super soldier (Master Chief), attempting to uncover the mystery of a strange object (Halo). The players face enemies (elites, hunters, grunts, jackals), which are a part of the Covenant, an alien race obsessed with destroying the world. In Halo, players can use a large variety of weaponry, vehicles, and items, and that, along with the easy-to-learn system and highly-customizable gameplay, has won the hearts of millions of fans. Halo still remains one of the most popular video games, and in 2021, its viewership reached over 267,000 people, while the 2022 Halo Championship Series boasted a whopping $3 million prize pool!
How Does Halo Betting Work At GGBet?
Halo betting at GGBet is super smooth and simple – here is what you need to do:
- Create an account at GGBet (it takes under 5 minutes)
- Put a deposit via numerous available payment methods, including credit or debit cards, e-wallets, or bank transfers
- Head over to the esports section and select Halo
- Select bet size and tournament
- Enjoy your winnings!
It is super fun and easy to bet on Halo at GGBet. Remember to check the promotions page to claim your bonus to boost your winnings! You can also bet on Halo on the go directly from your smartphone - GGBet offers a mobile-friendly website and an official Android app with instant notifications.
What Halo Teams Should I Bet On At GGBet?
Luckily, all Halo fans can take a piece of the giant pie and make some extra cash betting on the game! GGBet offers extensive Halo betting markets, including the match winner, first blood, and the total number of maps. Check out below what Halo teams you can’t go wrong betting on at GGBet:
- FaZe Clan – It is an incredibly strong Halo team - in 2022, FaZe Clan made over $100k in winnings. Expect this American-based team to only get better and win more next year!
- Fnatic – This UK-based team has placed well in 2021 and 2022 Halo tournaments thanks to its aggressive style of playing. We expect Fnatic to go far in the upcoming Halo World Championships!
- Pioneers – The Kansas City Pioneers is a great team to bet on - it has already won over 6 figures from Halo tournaments and won 2 tournaments in 2022.
- G2 Esports – This Spanish team is not just a pro in League of Legends! G2 Esports consistently wins or places high in all major Halo tournaments, so if you want to boost your earnings with Halo, keep a close eye on this team!
Sign Up To GGBet Today And Win Big With Halo
If you are looking for extensive Halo betting markets, market-leading odds, juicy promo deals, and bonuses, as well as 24/7 customer support and fast funds withdrawal, create an account at GGBet, a licensed online bookmaker that uses state-of-the-art encryption and has an official Android app. Making Halo bets at GGBet is simple - all you need to do is to select a match, choose a bet size and enjoy those money rolling into your account. Create your account at GGBet, claim your welcome bonus, make a deposit, and start betting on Halo games today!