Microgaming online games
Microgaming was established in 1994 and developed the world’s first online casino software. That’s not the only “first” thing it did: in 2004, it created the world’s first mobile casino software too. In other words, it is one of the true pioneers of the iGaming industry. Microgaming is based in the Isle of Man and operates in a famous building called “Sixty-Two”. It owns and operates the world’s largest progressive jackpot pool, which paid more than 1.2 billion Euros to date. Speaking of which, Microgaming is also the developer of the Mega Moolah slot machine, which broke a world record in 2015 and paid nearly 18 million Euros for a single spin.
Microgaming is licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority. It is one of the founding members of eCOGRA, which certifies the fairness of casino games. Microgaming has its own delivery platform called “Quickfire” and offers more than 800 casino games in different categories via this platform.
Microgaming Casino Games Catalogue
Microgaming develops all kinds of casino games: its portfolio contains online slots, card and table games, and casual games. The company also offers casino management software under the “iQ” brand. In addition to 800+ games developed by Microgaming, the Quickfire delivery platform contains more than 700 additional games developed by partners of the company. In short, it is possible to find nearly 1,500 titles on this platform, and new releases are added each month. Speaking of games, here are the main categories:
- Online Slots: As can be guessed, the majority of Microgaming’s portfolio consists of slot machines. From fruit machines to video slots, there are nearly 500+ slots to try. Most of them are adapted from a global brand. For example, Terminator 2™, Jurassic Park™, Game of Thrones™, and Bridesmaids™ slots are available in the collection, and these branded games are quite popular at online casinos. However, Microgaming has its own slot brands too, such as Mega Moolah, Immortal Romance, and Football Star.
- Card Games: Microgaming also offers online poker, online blackjack, and other card games in its collection. There are nearly 100+ games you can try, and each one offers a different experience. You can play their classic versions or try your chance with exotic variants. We recommend starting with Baccarat Gold and European Blackjack Gold Series.
- Table Games: Online roulette and other table games are available in Microgaming’s portfolio too. Most of the titles under this category consist of different variants of roulette, such as American Roulette Gold Series, Multi-Wheel Roulette, and Premier Roulette. However, there are other table games too, such as Craps.
We should also mention that Microgaming started to offer live casino games recently. While there are not many live dealer games in its collection at the moment, we are sure that there will be lots of options in the near future. Microgaming is a true pioneer and can appeal to different tastes: no matter what kind of casino games you like, there is an option for you in the Microgaming catalogue.
Best Microgaming Slots You Can Play Right Now
There are lots of Microgaming slots online, and each one is above a certain level of quality. However, if this is your first time playing Microgaming slots online, we recommend starting with the following ones as we think they are the best options that represent the vision of the developer.
- Football Star: This classic slot is not just for football fans: with its high RTP rate (96.29%), it offers a nice winning chance to anybody. This slot machine has 5 reels and 243 betlines and two important features: first, the Rolling Reels feature gives you another winning chance after every winning spin; second, the Stacked Wilds feature lets wild symbols stack on top of each other, which boosts winning chances. You can win up to 525,000 coins in Football Star and get 15 free spins in the bonus round. Whether you like football or not, you should try this video slot.
- Break da Bank Again: If you like old-school slots, this one is for you. Break da Bank Again is the sequel of a slot with the same name, and it contains 5 reels & 9 paylines. You have a chance to win 375,000 coins with a single spin. The RTP rate of this online slot is 95.43%. This is a high-volatility slot, so the payouts will be big but not very often. You can win up to 25 free spins with a 5x multiplier. More importantly, wild symbols start to pay 25x multiplier during the free spins round. There is also an option to gamble your winnings: if you are lucky enough, you can double all payouts.
- Jurassic Park: This slot is adapted from a famous Hollywood movie with the same name. It has 5 reels, 243 paylines, and lots of dinosaurs. The graphics are highly advanced, and the free spins round has multiple features. You always win 12 free spins, but based on the dinosaur you choose, you can take advantage of different features. For example, Tyrannosaurus Rex can turn up to 5 reels into wild during the free spins round. And during the main game, your screen can fill up with wild symbols, up to 35 in total.
Play Microgaming Casino Games at GGBet!
You can try all of the games in the Microgaming portfolio for free and for real money at GGBet casino. Play for free first and create a “best of” list of your own. Then, start to play with real money and get a chance to win big! Our members can play slot machines and other casino games on any device: on the PC, laptop, tablet PC, or mobile phone. We support all devices and operating systems. No download is needed, just click the “play now” button and start playing in seconds! And don’t forget to take a look at our bonuses section before starting to play with real money: we might have a juicy bonus for you!
What is Microgaming?
Microgaming is an iGaming company founded in 1994, headquartered in the Isle of Man. It has licenses from the United Kingdom, Malta, and Gibraltar. It develops not only casino games but also sports betting platforms and offers its own games through the delivery platform called "Quickfire." The studio is a member of the Interactive Gaming Council (IGC).
Who owns Microgaming?
Microgaming has been owned by an umbrella company called Apricot Investments since 2018. Prior to 2018, this company was simply called Microgaming Software Systems Limited. Today, Microgaming is used as a trademark of all studios under this umbrella company. Apricot Investments is a company headquartered in the Isle of Man.
What is Microgaming famous for?
Microgaming is a company known for multiple achievements in the iGaming industry. In 1994, it developed the world's first online casino software and jump-started the industry itself. In 2004, it repeated this success by developing the world's first mobile casino software. In 2014, Microgaming developed the first slot game for Android-based smartwatches.
How many games does Microgaming have in its portfolio?
All games in the Microgaming portfolio are available through the Quickfire delivery platform. The number of games on this platform is variable, as new ones are constantly being added and old ones are being removed. However, in general, we can say that Microgaming has close to 800 games in different categories.
What are the most popular Microgaming slots?
According to the preferences of GG.bet casino players, we can say that the most popular Microgaming slots are Thunderstruck II, Break da Bank Again, Basketball Star, Emperor of the Sea, Lucky Leprechaun Clusters, and Immortal Romance. However, we have the entire portfolio of this developer, and we encourage you to try them all.