Bet on American Football at GGBet!
Are you obsessed with the NFL and college football? At GGBet you can bet on daily American football games including all of the best NCAA action and hundreds of NFL and CFL games. We have over 20 bet types, the best bonuses, and super generous odds. Sign up in under 5 minutes and make your first bet on American football today!
American football is one of the top betting markets at GGBet. There are almost 200 million fans and it is the US’s most popular sport. American football betting is a great way to make even the most boring game a thrilling viewing experience while giving yourself the chance to win cash! At GGBet you can bet on every aspect of a game and even bet live on matches as they are being played.
Basic American Football Facts
Did you know American football was first played way back in 1869? American football was invented by Walter Camp who was a Yale rugby player. He altered the rules of rugby and created the scrimmage, players per side, and the quarterback position. These changes laid the foundation for modern American football. The NFL was invented in 1920 and quickly grew into a fully professional league. The average NFL salary is now almost $3 million!
American football is a simple sport but with quite a few rules. The goal of the game is to progress the ball down the field and cross the opposing team’s touchdown line to score. A touchdown is worth 6 points, an additional point is added if the team kicks the extra point goal and a field goal is worth 3 points. The NFL is the most watched football league by far in the world. College football is also extremely popular in the US with popular teams like Alabama and LSU drawing bigger crowds than some NFL teams.
What American Football Bet Types Are Available at GGBet?
At GGBet, you can bet on every single aspect of an American football game. This makes implementing your betting strategy easy and ensures that every game is exciting to watch. We have over 20 different American football bet types. Here are some of our most popular American football betting markets:
- Moneyline - Bet on your favorite football team to win a game. For example, bet on Texas Tech to beat Oklahoma State or place money on the New York Giants to beat the Dallas Cowboys.
- Totals - Guess how many points will be scored in an American football game. This bet is presented as an over/under where GGBet sets the line and then you need to predict whether the number of points will be higher or lower than the line. For example, the line for an NFL game maybe 42 points if you take the under and 41 points or less are scored you win!
- Handicap - GGBet puts an imaginary a - or + points handicap on an American football game and you need to predict which team will win taking into account the handicap. For example, if you bet on the San Diego Chargers to win with a - 5.5 then for your bet to pay out the Chargers need to win by 6 or more points.
How to Make Your First American Football Bet at GGBet?
Betting on American football at GGBet is easy! You can sign up in under 5 minutes and make your first bet with the click of a button. Just follow these steps to get started:
- Create your GGBet account - Enter your name, date of birth, and email, create a password, and select your currency
- Deposit instantly via credit and debit cards, e-wallets, or bank transfer
- Tap on American football on the left of your screen
- Click a game - You can bet on NCAA, NFL, and CFL games
- Choose your bet type - Take advantage of over 20 different bet types including money line, handicap, and totals
- Select your bet size
- Confirm your bet!
GGBet has simplified the sign-up and betting process so you can effortlessly bet on American football while receiving the best odds and amazing bonuses. Before you make American football bets see our betting tips below!
How To Win Your Next American Football Bet?
American football betting is all about predicting who is going to win a game or correctly guessing a certain in-game statistic. To improve your win percentage follow these tips:
- Analyze stats - The powerful stats are average points scored and conceded, record in away and home games, head-to-head records, and a team’s record over their last 5 games.
- Bet on teams you follow closely - If you are a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan then you will know when they are playing well and when you should bet on them to win!
- Take advantage of GGBet’s bonuses- The easiest way to boost your winnings and enjoy some risk-free sports betting is to claim one of our awesome bonuses.
Don’t waste your time with lengthy sign-up processes, poor odds, and zero bonuses. Sign up to GGBet and place your first American football bet in under 5 minutes. We have incredible bonuses throughout the year and the best odds on all NFL, NCAA, and CFL games!